Saturday, August 27, 2011

Acne scar before and after retin-A (Tretinoin) treatment

I have some acne scars from years of suffering with acne. No surprise, most people have a lot more scars than me. I am lucky because my skin healed pretty well. However, I still have scars on my face that I am aware of. I had a very bad acne episode almost one year ago and you should take a look at those pictures because they are horrible (but I recovered, so there is hope for everyone). Since I had that episode, my family doctor prescribed Tretinoin for my skin.

Not only does it help with acne, it also helped a lot for my scars. It is amazing that most of my rolling scars have disappeared. I have a before and after photo to showing you the difference. My prescription is Tretinoin 0.025% gel. I am sure there are different concentrations of this stuff on the market. This drug works by making your skin peel.

I suspect that this drug will only help with the rolling scars because my little ice pick scar did not look any different. I guess I will just have to deal with that small scar on my face. Anyways, I have already used this drug continuously for about 3 to 4 months. My rolling scar in the picture on the side of my face were there from 7 to 8 years ago. I am very pleased with the results because I haven't seen anything that worked so well with minimal cost and side affects. You should give this treatment a try if you haven't already.

Last thing, when using retin-A products (Tretinoin), protect your skin well from the sun because it makes the skin more sensitive to UV-rays. Use a SPF 30 sunscreen for your face at all times even indoors because even short exposures have bad effects on your skin. I hope everyone can get rid of all their acne scars because acne scars are even worse than acne itself. It constantly reminds us of how much we suffered in the past.

Will keep you posted on other information I know about acne and acne treatments, check back often!!

Before (not a very good picture of the scars because I didn't believe anything can get rid of them, didn't want to take photo of these bad acne scars, however you can see a little bit of rolling scars beneath the acne itself).


After (note the better texture, looks like it's from different side, but it's the way the photo is taken).



9 comments:

  1. I can vouch for Generic Clindapene gel based on my experience. I used a lot of medications that lure you with false commitments. Every time I used them I suffered from side reactions. Last year my doctor recommended Clindapene gel to me. I used it for 3 months and to my surprise found that my acne was in much more control than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin Plus Clinic is one of Delhi's trustworthy clinic once it involves effective acne scar treatment. realize the proper treatment for your Find the right treatment for your Acne Scar Treatment Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acne Scar Treatment Before And After, can help you learn more about acne and the ways to take care of it effectively.
    Acne No More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post,I would like to share some more tips related to Acne Scar Treatment in India and its procedure.Get the Best Acne Scar Treatment in Hyderabad at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog ..! I really loved reading through this article..

    Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us and

    keep blogging...
    pimple

    treatment in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hence you should buy tretinoin and use it every day at bedtime for a year or more to get rid of acne and have a perfect and glowing skin. tretinoin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. I am really impressed after reading your blog. Thanks for sharing wonderful information.
    Acne Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your hard about curating this informative post on Acne scar before and after retin-A (Tretinoin) treatment is much appreciated. Gynecomastia Surgery in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cosmotree clinic is Pro in treating all skin problems. Be it acne removal, dark spots removal, sun tan, pigmentation removal or any other skin problem. They are best at their work and offering 40% off on all treatments. Take a look:

    skin treatment in delhi
    skin whitening treatment at 40% Off
    Pigmentation Removal treatment at 40% off
    PRP treatment in Delhi
    Laser hair removal treatment at 40% Off

    ReplyDelete