Saturday, August 27, 2011

My current situation with acne

My acne is more or less under control. It is not possible to get rid of it for good but it is largely under control. I stopped the birth control pill because having light to moderate upset stomach at night is very bothersome. I will only get on it if it's absolutely necessary again.

My cheeks are clear. My jawline is clear. My nose is clear. I have occasional small pimples on my forehead. However, my forehead is always a problem area for me in the past. So, I am pretty satisfied with just a few zits here and there.

My current products, tretinoin gel 0.025% on acne, erythromycin tropical gel USP, 2%, Bare minerals moisturizer and makeup and Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser. No oral medicine is taken at this point. I must say that this routine works pretty well for me. For the first time in years, my skin is actually very soft to the touch. Almost unbelievable to me!! This is especially thanks for daily applications of the Bare minerals moisturizer.

Here are a few pictures of my face from different angles. Note the redness is due to spider veins.



No comments:

Post a Comment