Thursday, August 18, 2011

Neutrogena Transparent Bar Acne Prone skin Formula Review


Used the Neutrogena Transparent Bar for Acne prone skin for many years in the past. I am not currently using this (replaced with Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, better for my more mature skin). When I first started using this almost 5 years ago, it was recommended to me by a dermatologist.

Benefits: good for teenage or very oily skin. Tends to get rid of oil and keep it at bay. Did not cause any irritation.

Side-affects: Leaves skin very dry and sometimes flaky.

Best for: teenager with very oily skin or adult with very oily skin.

Overall recommendation (out of five stars): 3 1/2 stars. I will only recommend this product to you if your skin is so oily it is almost unmanageable. This product will definitely help you get rid of some of those unwanted oil on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment